Vision, Mission and Beliefs
Vision Statement Educating the students of today to be the successful and responsible citizens of tomorrow.
Mission Statement The District, with the support from the Community, will provide the foundation for students to become life-long learners and productive members in a 21st Century society.
Beliefs Developing responsible citizens with:
· Moral character and integrity
· Academic achievement
· Lifelong learning and leadership
· Life skills development
· Community service
· Critical and creative thinking
In an environment that:
· Is safe and nurturing; physically, mentally, and emotionally
· Embraces diversity by respecting differences